Features & Benefits
• More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards, and are more shock resistant.
• Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
• Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
• Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
• Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
• More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.
The 120 GB Solid State Hard Drive from Dell provides an ideal data storage solution for you. The drive uses only nonvolatile memory to store data instead of the spinning platters and moving heads. This results in fast access times and data transfer. This small form-factor drive has no moving parts. As a result it acts as a reliable storage device. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
Manufacturer Part : P96CD
Dell Part : 400-AEIC
This product is compatible with the following systems:
HDD Dell/120GB Solid State Drive SATA Boot MLC 6Gpbs 2.5in Hot-plug Drive,13G,CusKit